Tuesday, April 7, 2015

The trouble that I have with writing

I have a lot of trouble writing anything.  my mind simply goes blank and the words don't come to me, be it fiction or non-fiction or poetry.  I can't seem to come up with the words to express how I feel or what I am thinking.  My mind just goes totally blank when I need to come up with something for my classes.

Writing has always been a challenge for me. especially here in college were so much writing is demanded of us students.  I try to come up with different topics and titles for my works hoping that it will trigger something in my mind that I can put down on paper.

This class is helping me to overcome my writers block.  I start off by just writing sentences down and then just go back and fill in the blanks. This helps me to come up with something I can call good writing.

for my final writing assignments I am going back and revising some of my work that I have all ready turned in and make them better. Hopefully I will get a good grade.

No comments:

Post a Comment